Director of Operations
ROLE: Director of Operations
REPORTS TO: CEO
SALARY: Competitive package on offer commensurate with candidate experience
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
We’re the up-starts; an unconventional and unrelenting new creative agency, committed to building brands through pioneering creative work, done our way. Using contrarian ideology as our guiding principle, we’re working with leading brands in Ireland, the UK and the US. We have strong credentials in ATL, digital and experiential marketing, and proven form in creating campaign-driven content that builds communities, creating long-term, far-reaching relationships with audiences. We are a nimble, hardworking and diverse team that lets our combined culture define us. Launching in early 2018 we have grown at an incredible rate, and over the next three years we will establish ourselves as the best creative agency in the world. Simple.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Director of Operations is a new role that will report directly into the CEO and work alongside the Chief Creative Officer. The role in being created to assist the CEO & CCO in driving the business forward, creating and embedding agency strategy & process, evaluating and nurturing individual and team performance, managing and maximising the agency P&L, driving additional revenue opportunities along and managing key client relationships.
- Collaborate with the CEO & CCO in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans and strategy.
- Maximize agency efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and inter-agency collaboration.
- Analyse current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for agency workflow.
- Set strategic goals for agency efficiency and increased output.
- Oversee agency P&L ensuring optimized efficiency across the business.
- Define and implement best practice process.
- Manage key client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant qualifications.
- Extensive experience managing enterprise operations such as marketing/creative agency, sales, human resources, finances, operations and strategy.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous marketing, events or creative enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership with strong values and culture promoter is critical.
- Outstanding stakeholder management with excellent verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future and deliver against key targets.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
Interested parties should submit their applications to email@example.com no later than the 5th of June 2020. Interviews will commence no later than 7th of June as appropriate and interested parties should be available to start from September.