Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager – Client Side / Consultancy / Client Representative
Construction / Property Sector
South Dublin Based, modern office environment.
Our client are a high profile Project Management Consultancy, they boast an impressive client portfolio across real estate sectors and offer full PM services throughout the full development / project life cycle from inception through design management, procurement and construction phase management.
They currently have a requirement for an Senior Project Manager to work alongside a Senior member of the company's management team managing their own portfolio of work.
This new position within the company is a demanding role, working in a dynamic agile environment. Our client hire "the best of the best" and in return they offer a varied, fast paced working environment with a mix of prestige clients and flagship projects.
The firm act as client side Project & Development Managers and own overall client responsibility for the successful completion of Developments within budget and the allotted time frame.
This is a client facing role and we are seeking a candidate with significant experience in stakeholder management as well as managing the procurement of project design and construction teams. In conjunction with the front end experience you will also be expected to demonstrate experience of the delivery through construction phase and eventual handover of multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
- Confident and articulate, with strong client facing and presentation skills.
- Be a natural leader, with the skills and experience to motivate and influence multi discipline design and construction teams.
- Have a detailed knowledge of modern and best practice construction methodologies.
- Contractually strong with a clear understanding of current construction legislative requirements.
- String IT skills across the Microsoft suite and ideally with some knowledge of BIM, AutoCAD and planning software.
- Act and Client representative on the long term delivery of their Development plans across a number of projects.
- Lead the selection and procurement of Design and Construction teams.
- Stakeholder management including keeping them aware of their responsibilities throughout each project.
- Management of planning process and planning compliance of all projects.
- Management and coordination of statutory utility providers for new development works.
- Chair design team and construction phase progress meetings.
- Report on and own responsibility for project programmes and budgets.
Our client are a leading Project and Cost Management Consultancy with a large variety of clients across sectors and locations in Ireland. Over the past 3 to 5 years they have undergone significant growth and continue to do so. They have proven their willingness to promote from within and as an organisation we have had nothing but positive feedback. The company directors pride themselves in their work and staff and strive to nurture a positive working environment with a real team ethos.
For further details please contact John Kangley or Tom Noonan. Email email@example.com Phone 01 533 1833
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.