My client, a Kildare based residential Property developer is young but highly ambitious and have already attracted recognised names and profiles to their senior management team and board. They now require an experienced residential development manager to join their team.
- To establish, along with the Head of development, the overall success criteria of a major development project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Helping to manage the overall cross-functional project team
- Preparing project plans/schedules of works and ensuring contractor and design team adherence to agreed programmes
- Addressing regular internal queries & collaboration with legal, commercial & other departments
- Regular reporting to the head of development and board.
- Helping to manage the on-going management of all development and construction activities across multiple projects including quality, environmental, health and safety issues
- 5-10+ years’ experience
- Previous relevant experience with a Property Developer preferably
- Experience with a residential property developer would be a huge bonus.
- Previous successful delivery of a projects throughout the entire development process is preferred
This is a great opportunity to join a company with real prospects and a great career path.