Selection of Current Consultancy side / PQS Quantity Surveying / Cost Management vacancies in Ireland
Most are offering some flexibility for remote / hybrid working. None of these roles are fully remote.
- Graduate to APC level (year out to 3 years post grad)– Consultancy – Cork, Limerick, Dublin
- APC level (2 to 5 years post grad) – Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Mid Leinster.
- Project to Senior Surveyor – (4 to 10 years post grad, Chartered) – Dublin, Limerick, Mid Leinster, Cork
- Senior to Associate Director levels – Dublin & Limerick
- We also have several requirements for Mechanical / Electrical / MEP Quantity Surveyors
- Project / Senior Surveyor with a large Dublin based Developer (Hybrid – need to be based within access of Dublin city centre)
I’m happy to discuss any of the above over a telephone conversation or video call with suitably qualified candidates. SCSI or RICS accredited / recognised degree and the ability to legally work in the Republic of Ireland.